A national training scheme, Carbon Literacy provides the TV + film industries with the skills and tools to mount a non-political, optimistic, science-based response to climate change. Delegates will be presented with
- a detailed introduction climate change and its personal and professional implications
- an opportunity to explore the environmental impact of professional and personal activity
- a summary of the roles of government, businesses and communities
- examples of good practice, tools and practical solutions to support positive action
- the skills to appraise performance and the inspiration to take further action
Training for leaders, producers, technologists, on request, get in touch.
Training for those in production, date available;
Can’t find an event near you? Let us know,
Successful completion of the course ensures all delegates reach the Carbon Literacy standard.