Hopefully you’re here on a fact finding mission before pre-production of your project has even begun. This is the best (and only) time that you can plan to make a difference before things are under way.
Here is the ideal running order to help you create a sustainable production.
- Producers, production heads, execs & line producers should all support plans
- Sign up to albert and predict the carbon footprint of your production
- See which production activities are costing you carbon and head to the tips page to see what you might be able to do about it
- Look at the relevant case studies and suppliers who will be able to help you
- Keep track of the data you need to fill in a final footprint, submitting it at the end of the shoot
Some additional activity you may also wish to consider before pre-production
- Get in touch to find out what training might be available
- Consider getting your sustainable production certified through the albert+ process. Get in touch to find out more.