This year’s Green Zone is themed ‘The Future of Production’ which for us means zero waste and net zero carbon.
Want to slash your carbon emissions, commit no waste to landfill and inspire your viewer to a more sustainable future? You might even save on your budget too. Join us and find out how.
We will tell the story of how – step by step – productions can become more planet friendly, all in a sci-fi themed set built by Dresd – from largely re-used materials, naturally!
We’ll have a great team of exhibitors and snappy sessions to keep your sustainable production knowledge at the cutting edge.
- Save Money, Save the Planet – how thinking sustainably can help your budget
- What’s my role? Find your part in production sustainability
- Zero Carbon Now! Make your next production carbon neutral WED
- Can you really be ‘green’ when you’re filming around the world?
- Stories have consequences: Ways your content can help nature
- 5 easy ways to reduce your carbon. If you do nothing else – do this!
Book now for this free event held at the Business Design Centre in Islington on 3-4 December.
The Green Zone is brought to you by albert and our sustainable friends at AdGreen in association with our exhibitors:
Dresd // Excel Executive // Film Locker // Fixation // Gavo Lighting // Get Set Hire // Green Voltage // Location One // Natural Capital Partners // Panalux // Splice Post // S’well Bottle // The Edit